Business Advisory Council
The Community Development Foundation’s Business Advisory Council is revolutionizing our local business network.
The Business Advisory Council (BAC) is organized by the Community Development Foundation (CDF), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded by members of Fayetteville and Cumberland County’s private sector. It is committed to growing our economy by supporting local businesses, encouraging job creation, and promoting development opportunities.
The BAC is a new platform encouraging collaboration across Fayetteville and Cumberland County. Open to private sector companies, regardless of size or industry, it is dedicated to facilitating connections, identifying growth opportunities, highlighting successful businesses, and shaping the economic development process.
Why Get Involved?
BAC members will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in sector-specific programming and events throughoutthe year
- Network with business leaders from across the community
- Attend annual events highlighting the work of members, non-members, and community partners
- Be promoted on the BAC’s website
- Take an active role in new business recruitment and economic development
Corporate Level Investor ($3,000)
Business Level Investor ($1,250)
Micro Level Investors* ($150-500)
*Based on number of employees and annual revenue
Industry Sector Circle* ($750)
*Consists of three industry sectors: Cyber & Defense, Real Estate & Development, and Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Start-ups may qualify for scholarships.